Nox is an android emulator designed originally for Windows and Mac to help users emulate the android operating system and run android apps on their computer. Nox App Player is one of the most popular android emulators in the world that you can get easily for your computer, install it and use android apps on your computer fast.
The list of all the cool features of Nox Emulator is given below, take a good look.
- Nox App Player is available for both Windows PC and Mac, it gives the users freedom to use the emulator on any device they have.
- Nox App Player has a really simple user interface which anybody can use easily and work their way in the android emulator without having to see a tutorial or read the manual.
- It is stable and reliable android emulator, unlike many of its competitors and you can use it for an extended period of time without having to worry about changing it.
- You get Intuitive keyboard mapping for app and game controls in the emulator.
- You also get support for multiple control devices such as joystick and sketch board using which you can control the app player and navigate in the Nox App Player.
Download Nox App Player for PC
- Download .exe file (Comfortable with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10)
- Locate the downloaded file on your computer and install it.
- Run Nox App Player after it is done installing.
- You will be asked to fill in your Gmail ID and password, fill in the details and log in.
- Now you can download apps form play store on your computer and use them.
Download Nox App Player for Mac
- Download .dmg File.
- Open the app installer from Downloads Folder.
- Drag the Nox App Player icon to Apps Folder and begin the installation process.
- Sign in with your Gmail ID and the installation completes.
- Now download apps from play store on your Mac and enjoy!
Note to Developers: APKxiOS serves solely as a free resource website. If you are the owner of any app/context and believe we've violated any of your policy, feel free to contact us we will remove it as soon as possible.